Search Results

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cesc Fabregas Responds And Says He Is Happy At Arsenal

Everyone has been saying that Cesc Fabregas is heading to Barcelona this summer, but the Arsenal captain today threw some cold water on that idea.
Fabregas says he has no intention of leaving Arsenal saying:
“I am an Arsenal player. I won’t step forward and say I want to join Barca. After eight years at Arsenal, I won’t harm the club. That’s not my way of being. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy.”
When asked about the latest speculation linking him with a move back to Barca, he added:
“I am not thinking about football right now, just about my holidays. There have been no decisions. The truth is that it doesn’t always depend on the player and at the moment I don’t know anything. Arsene Wenger is the boss, the one who makes the decisions. You should ask him. I was injured at the end of the season and I haven’t seen him for about six weeks. I am very happy where I am. Anything else would be speculation that is untrue.”
So good new for Gunners fan today. What do you think of Fabregas’s comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment