Search Results

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inter Milan star opens doors to Arsenal move


Inter Milan striker and rumoured long term target of Arsenal Samuel Eto’o has opened the doors to a Premier League switch suggesting he has proven himself in Italy and Spain and would like to test himself in the Premiership.
The 30 year old join Inter Milan from Barcelona and has won the Champions League twice, once with each side. He has been linked with a move to Arsenal on more than one occasion and now believes the time could be right to move on giving himself a month to decide what will be best for him.
Talking to Il Corriere dello Sport the striker said:
“I am currently considering my options. I have one month to decide as to whether I want to stay put or choose to move to the Premier League. I’m now thirty years old and it is very important for me to think about my future before I sign what could be my last contract.”
Eto’o aded
“I have already shown that I have what it takes to play in Italy and I now have the idea of proving myself in England.”

No comments:

Post a Comment